Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year, New Ambitions

Happy 2018!  
This year, I want to finish a couple of pieces I’ve had on hold for a few years for one reason or another. Mostly design and color conundrums...trying to solve the puzzles of which glass will work to complete them. It’s quite a challenge, as I don’t usually work out the exact glass choices before I start. It can create problems, but when overcome, it’s a great feeling!  
Once they are completed, I will go on to create another panel for my wetland bird series. After selling my treasured Great Egret, I want to create a new panel that will have a similar impact for me...both in terms of design and emotion. 
If this winter is to stay as frigid as it’s been this past week, I will be perfect for staying indoors and working!
Best wishes for the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment